Thursday, July 19, 2007

Drive(Part I)

Today i did it.
I drove with my eyes closed.
It felt disturbingly great
as i breezed through the corners of my memories
revisiting those moments that evolved into me,
into my today.
Look here, it`s the time when i wanted
to become an adult already.
How silly. And ironic.
Now older i wish to not grow older.
Never thought i`d be wishing to return to my youth.
It feels like home.
Look here now, it`s the memory of me
trusting anybody, anywhere
opening my heart to anyone that seemed interested.
How innocent.
If i`d only known that betrayal is a human weakness
as well as human nature.
Look there, it`s me on the bridge
exchanging my heart for a cheap price.
How foolish.
If i`d only known that love is a double sided sword.
It kills and it heals.
Look at me over there, sitting down
being a dreamer.
with a thought in my head and a pen in my hand.
How creative.
I would`ve never thought i`d be able to describe things
i`d never seen nor feel.

7/19/07
9:00PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home