Sunday, July 01, 2007

7-1-07

7-1-07
6:57pm


its a product of 5am sleep drepavation
a rush of flashbacks, u in all of them
from the head to my toes, its all i see and hear

the guitar sound breaks the night
the moonlit night swaggering; boasting, yet deceitful
i cant get no sleep with u in my mind

this stream of chords crying to a never end
a playlist, a view of my shrinking heart
it really feels like the biggest pain

its late and im afraid to move
you swept me away and i wonder how i lost u
it really feels like the biggest mistake


*While listening to Damien Rice`s cd.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Marc said...

the end always depends of the beginning...
Luv ya!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Spoiled Princess said...

It ended bad, but I love what we started
....

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home