Monday, December 26, 2005

Chantal

*Another old one too, found in my email inbox too. Don`t know the time and date, but i know i sent it to my inbox on February 25, 2004 3:55 PM :)

Whisper me in ecstasy
you are as beautiful as a musical phrase
talk to me in splendor
like when you lift your eyes in praise

look at me slowly
share with me that happiness you always feel
bring me a smile
now one of my dreams has been fulfilled

your heart is pure
like crystal rain or a precious jewel
without you i`m lost
for your love i have turn myself a fool

your sayings and thoughts
are always towards good, hope and honesty
thoughts that need to be real
for a better and charming place would this be

the way you admire life
a living example to all humankind
bless be thee for that
it arouses in me the need to be a better man

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Marc said...

buehhhhh... no se.. pero a mi me suena este nombre a un viejo amor....

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home