Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Love and Glory

Over here it's raining;
there's nowhere I'd rather be
than here in bed with you,

Holding you in my arms
under sheets and above clouds,
loving you endlessly,

Your head resting on me,
hearing the raindrops falling,
a symphony to us

It's your favorite day,
one with rain, in bed all day,
cuddling, kissing, sleeping,

Looking out the window
I'm thinking of you - of us;
Feeling your breath so close,

I wouldn't trade right now
for anything in the world,
not for millions nor fame,

I'll never let you go,
you're my most precious treasure,
my life, my soul - my all;

Sleep, darling, sleep til noon;
I'll be here when you wake up,
loving you - needing you;

Babe, we made it - we did;
many things were against us
but now look at us here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home